Making Donations to De-Tong Ling
De-Tong Ling Retreat Centre is a non-profit organisation. It has been built by generosity and continues to rely on volunteer work and donations to complete the vision and purpose laid out for the centre by Lama Zopa Rinpoche. Your financial support is warmly welcomed and will enable hard-working volunteers to fulfil that vision.
Donations to De-Tong Ling Retreat Centre are tax-deductible in Australia. DTL is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC). The centre has tax-deductible gift recipient (TDGR) status endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) in compiling with the following criteria:
- is assessed by the ATO to be an educational organisation (school)
- maintains a Building Fund that exclusively assists with the acquisition, construction or maintenance of buildings and fixtures of the educational organisation
- ensures that any donation intended only for these purposes is deposited in the Building Fund
- provides a receipt for such a donation, noting that it is a tax-deductible contribution
- ensures that the Building Fund receives no other credits that are not intended for purposes associated with educational buildings.
How to Donate
De-Tong Ling Retreat Centre offers a range of easy ways to make donations – direct deposit, cheque by mail, or via our secure PayPal payment gateway below. Our preferred method of donation is via direct deposit into our bank account using an internet banking transfer.
Please transfer funds to:
De-Tong Ling Fund
Account number: 391 917 886
Note: please include a donation reference so that we can identify the source of the payment and send a receipt. If you feel the reference may not be adequate, or that we may not have your address for the receipt, please send a brief email confirmation to our treasurer via the Contact Us page.
Please send to:
De-Tong Ling Retreat Centre
RSD 418, Kingscote
South Australia 5223
Please include your address and a receipt will be sent to you by mail.
Please enter Payment Amount and Payment Reference (which can be your name) to make your donation.
If you feel the reference may not be adequate, or that we may not have your address for the receipt, please send a brief email confirmation to our treasurer via the Contact Us page.
Our PayPal facility accepts Visa and MasterCard.